Denver Police Department, Denver Sheriffs Department, Denver Health
and Human Services, and Economic Security for All
As your Mayor, I will work with business owners, parents, teachers, and officials throughout the region to ensure that our economic growth and our prestige as a leading metropolis continue to grow. I will work tirelessly to ensure that everyone here shares in the bounty of that growth.
Our Denver Metropolis:
- We believe that non-partisan, pragmatic solutions are the key to the future of Our Denver Metropolis.
- We believe no one group holds all the answers. Diverse voices, treated with respect, can best help us define our priorities and craft solutions.
- We believe that the economic power of Our Denver Metropolis should benefit everyone here.
- We believe that government decisions should strengthen business, strengthen the community, and increase safety for all.
- We believe that the future of Our Denver Metropolis is in expanding our leadership role in the world for innovation, investment, hospitality, service, and travel.
Challenge Mayor Michael Hancock to Debate the other Mayoral Candidates
As Mayor I will:
Work with everyone who loves Denver to set the vision and expand our role as a world leader.
Work with everyone who loves Denver to find non-partisan, pragmatic solutions to the most pressing issues we face as a community.
Ensure "Five-Star Service" to constituents via all City and County services.
Honor our annex agreements with our neighbors to ensure that the expansion of DIA benefits everyone in the region.
Comprehensively review the feasibility of bringing NASCAR, Grand Prix racing, Winter Nationals and similar spectator sports to Denver and redeveloping existing stadium assets.
Coordinate policy with law enforcement, social services, educators and other critical actors to ensure the long-term reduction of gang-related and drug-related crime and violence.
Coordinate policy with local, state, and federal authorities and coordinate city services to ensure the safe and efficient administration of our legal medical and recreational industry.
Work to empower teachers to guide their students' individual growth, whether that be to university or vocational and technical college or directly to service career entry.
Ensure that non-resident, Denver business owners have a say in city government.
Comprehensively review the city growth plan to ensure that development positively impacts neighborhoods and road maintenance never impacts business, communities, or safety.
Reduce the tax burden for senior citizen homeowners as they near retirement.
- Ensure that citizens have city resources to ensure they are adequately advised on the value of their land before selling to developers.
Independent Candidate for Denver Mayor